Research and development in the area of organic syntheses of fine/specialty chemicals is one of the core VUOS business. This activity is strongly supported by analytical and toxicology departments. Our pilot plant allows us to test results of research not only in laboratories but also on larger scale.
Fields of development
- building blocks for new active pharmaceutical substances, inclusive of validation of processes, analytical methods and preparation of all necessary data for the so-called Drug Master File.
- intermediates for pharmaceutical industry
- compounds for therapeutic procedures
- pigments for security printing
- intermediates for electronics
VUOS core expertise:
- homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis
- nucleophilic and electrophilic aromatic substitution
- chiral synthesis - separation of mixture
- heterocyclic synthesis by condesation
- phosgene chemistry - ureas, chloroformates, isocynates, carbonates, oxazolidines, chlorides of acids, carbamoylchlorides, carbamates, pyrocarbamates, N-carboxyanhydrides, etc..